Shopping Hotline: +2348077317308
Why become a seller on Abba?
- Get discovered by buyers: With our search, filter and category options it is easy for the right buyers to find your products.
- Logistics support: We support you with every step of the trade journey. shipping, last-mile delivery: we’ve got you covered!
- Product listing support: Our industry experts are ready to assist you. We’ll help you list and present your products to drives sales.
- Grow your business: Move your business online and expand your reach. We offer you unmatched access to the billion-naira Nigeria market.
Get started today!
Step 1: Create an account on our website. It is fast and free.
Step 2: Upload your products.
Step 3: Upload documents, Your Identification Document, Business Registration Document, etc..
Step 4: We’ll verify your account and then you can start selling!
How it works at Abba
We’ve simplified the day-to-day business of selling and optimised tasks with the power of technology. Your Seller Centre on Abba gives you all the tools you need in a single place.
Easily manage your catalogue
Showcase your products in the best way. Your Seller Centre makes it easy to update and modify product details, mark out-of-stock items, set minimum order values, and run sales promotions.
Get complete control of the order process
We give you many ways to sell more products: sell directly at set prices, or give buyers the option to negotiate directly with you. Now all your communications with buyers are in one place: making it easy to receive and track all your order enquiries, negotiations and finalised orders.
Efficiently handle the fulfillment process
Once you’ve sealed a deal, we offer you the complete range of features and services to fulfill orders. This includes end-to-end logistics, as well as managing cancelations and returns.
Run promotions and launch campaigns
Rely on our marketing and sales team to support you with increasing visibility of your products on the platform.
Our payment structure
- Payment terms
- Commission structure
We offer the widest range of payment terms. This ensures that you and your customers can conclude your transactions in a way that best suits your business needs.
Available payment terms include:
- Escrow services
- Debit Card
- Bank transfer
Register and become a Abba seller for free! From 2nd may 2022, a simple commission structure will be introduced, where you will only ever pay a commission on actual sales, at the lowest rate in the market. No hidden fees.
Become a registered seller on the fast growing ecommerce platform in Nigeria:
- Register your company
- List an unlimited number of products
- Get our expert support with uploading your products
- Expand your company’s online presence and showcase your product
Use all the features that will save you time and money, whilst increasing your sales:
- Get access to the market with business people
- Make sales at set prices, or allow buyers to negotiate directly with you
- Pay commission only when you make a sale